It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a shardz wedding glass. This guide will help you understand how to choose a shardz wedding glass that will meet your needs.
10 shardz wedding glass: Editor Pick’s
Our 10 shardz wedding glass Review:
- Easy glass for breaking
- Individually blown glass vessels
- Great glass to use in a keepsake after the wedding
- Glass is perfectly sized for easy breaking
- Matching custom fitted velvet pouch with convenient draw strings
- Includes durable canvas wrapper to help contain broken glass
- JEWISH WEDDING BREAKING GLASS – Easy to break glass vessel for a traditional Huppah stomp. The 100% pure glass is clear with colored flecks and designed to break easily when stepped on by the groom under the wedding chuppah.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR JEWISH BRIDE OR JEWISH GROOM - The best gift for a Jewish wedding, choice of one (1) elegant, easily breakable, colored glass to step on at the end of a Jewish wedding ceremony and one (1) drawstring canvas pouch to protect and save the broken glass pieces. Can be used with Project Lev Keepsake Mezuzah, sold separately.
- HIGH QUALITY AND BEAUTIFUL – Unique, meaningful and high-quality Judaica gift for a Jewish couple to use on the joyous occasion of their wedding. Glass cup comes in selection of multiple colors to choose one (1) clear glass with either light pink, aqua blue or mint green specks packaged in a custom fitted drawstring bag for a special presentation.
- EASY TO BREAK DESIGN – Specially designed to be easy breaking glass for a successful under the chuppah celebratory glass foot stomp. Glass comes in protective pouch to avoid injury and to save broken glass as a memory.
- MEANINGFUL JEWISH MARRIAGE GIFT OR ENGAGEMENT PRESENT – Celebrate a Jewish wedding with this traditional gift sure to be appreciated by any Groom or Bride. Breaking glass can be used with Project Lev Keepsake Mezuzah (sold separate) for a lasting memory.
- What You Will Receive: you will receive 1 piece of wedding glass, 1 piece of drawstring bag, and 1 piece of grey fabric, the combination is suitable for decorating Jewish themed weddings; You can also share them with your family
- Easy to Break: the chuppah breaking glass is made of glass material, lightweight and thin, easy to break, suitable for the bride and groom on the wedding to use, can make the wedding ceremony full of sense
- Double Protection: we provide you with grey fabric and drawstring bag, which can cover the xxx, to keep debris from flying out and scratching your body, can improve security and provide you with better protection
- Beautiful Color: the glass vessel adopts blue color design, which has a good symbolic meaning, can express good wishes to the newlyweds; You can also store the broken pieces as a souvenir
- Meaningful Jewish Wedding Gift: if you are going to a Jewish themed wedding or engagement ceremony, the chuppah breaking glass can be an ideal choice, which can leave happy memories for the bride and groom
- JEWISH WEDDING BREAKING GLASS – Easy to break glass vessel for breaking during a traditional under the Huppah stomp. The 100% pure glass comes in choice of multiple colors and is designed to easy breaking when stepped on by the groom under the wedding chuppah.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR JEWISH BRIDE OR JEWISH GROOM - The best gift for a Jewish wedding, choice of one (1) elegant, easily breakable, colored glass to step on at the end of a Jewish wedding ceremony and one (1) drawstring velvet pouch to protect and save the broken glass pieces.
- HIGH QUALITY AND BEAUTIFUL – Meaningful and high-quality Judaica gift for a Jewish couple to use on the joyous occasion of their wedding. Glass cup comes in selection of multi colors to choose one (1) and is packaged in a custom fitted drawstring bag for a special presentation. Beautiful vibrant colors will look great in photos.
- EASY TO BREAK DESIGN – Specially designed to be easy breaking glass for a successful under the chuppah celebratory glass foot stomp. Glass comes in protective pouch to avoid injury and to save broken glass pieces as a memory.
- MEANINGFUL JEWISH MARRIAGE GIFT OR ENGAGEMENT PRESENT – Celebrate a Jewish wedding with this traditional gift sure to be appreciated by any Groom or Bride. Deep vibrant color glasses in choice of clear, navy, red, green, orange, magenta, turquoise, yellow tint.
- CHAMPAGNE, PROSECCO, AND MORE: Whether Champagne, Prosecco, or your favorite sparkling beverage, Chambong is the only accessory you need to enjoy them in style. Designed for a fizz-free, mess-free, and #ClassyAF experience.
- A CHAMPAGNE GLASS BUT BETTER: Must-have Bachelorette party supplies and party favors for guests. The Chambong Classic holds 6 oz. of your favorite Champagne, Prosseco, or other sparkling beverage of choice, and is elegantly designed to make drinking a more stylish and classy experience.
- PERFECT WEDDING GIFT: Bachelorette gifts for the bride, bridal shower favors, engagement gifts for couples, and more! You can always keep the party going with the ultimate party-starter.
- SIMPLE, YET STURDY: Way cuter than regular champagne flutes, the Chambong is made of durable, crystal clear, hand blown glass.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Easily clean and set aside until your next party!
- The Longhorn Reverse Flow Offset Smoker provides the best for you outdoor cooking needs. With optional smokestack locations you choose between reverse flow smoking and traditional offset smoking
- Charcoal fuel allows you to grill with high heat or cook low and slow
- 751-square-inches of primary cooking space; 309-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- Heavy-gauge steel construction ensures durability you can trust
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
- Celebrating Your Jewish Wedding – A Chupah Cup is an essential item for every Jewish Wedding. A cup is broken during the highpoint of the religious ceremony to commemorate the destruction of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem. Some commentators explain that we do remember the destruction of something sacred at a time that we start the construction of something equally special, the cornerstone of a new family.
- The Chupah Cup – Chupah cups come in all shapes and forms, occasionally as simple as a kitchen glass provided by the caterer. We went the extra mile to beautify this momentous keepsake with a properly designed wedding cup in a luxurious embroidered bridal bag. Capture this special moment with this complimentary and deserving Chuppah Cup set.
- The Breaking Cup – This uniquely shaped glass cup is designed specifically for the purpose of breaking it safely, entirely and to create the most beautiful shards possible. The glass is thin enough to crush with a single light step. There are no thicker or thinner spots so it breaks evenly without creating any sharp and dangerous protrusions. Besides for the outer embroidered bag, the cup comes sewn into a heavy fabric lining to protect the user and keep all shards together.
- The Bridal Bag - Comes in 2 elegant fabric options, a lush dark-royal-blue velvet with silver embroidery or an off-white/cream suede with Champagne color embroidery. The embroidered design spells out “מזל טוב” in Hebrew and "Mazel Tov" in English. In addition to this bag we also include an outer clear zip-lock bag to protect the embroidered bag from getting stained while being stepped on.
- WEDDING BREAKING GLASS + MEZUZAH KEEPSAKE BOX – The best gift for a Jewish wedding, each kit includes choice of one (1) elegant colored glass to step on at the end of a Jewish wedding ceremony, one (1) drawstring pouch and choice of one (1) modern mezuza to hold the glass shards and create beautiful memorable Judaica
- MEANINGFUL JEWISH MARRIAGE OR ENGAGEMENT PRESENT – Celebrate a Jewish wedding with this all-in-one kit to create a meaningful gift for a Jewish home. Elegant gift box holds a designer wedding breaking glass, soft protective pouch, contemporary mezuzah case, a transfer funnel for wedding glass shards and an instructional booklet.
- PERFECT JEWISH BRIDE OR JEWISH GROOM GIFT-Easy to break glass vessel for a celebratory Huppah stomp. The 100% pure glass is clear with colored flecks, innovatively designed to break easily under the chuppah and packaged in a custom drawstring canvas bag to protect the broken glass.
- MODERN MINIMALIST MEZUZAH – Designed by Project Lev, the cement self-adhesive mezuzah case has a wooden top that can be removed to fill the mezuzah with the groom wedding glass shards and insert a scroll (scroll not included). Peel & stick mezuzah dimensions are 1.5”L x 0.75”W x 5”H and is easily attached to a doorpost with double sided tape.
- HIGH QUALITY PRESENTATION – Unique, special, meaningful and high-quality Judaica gift for a Jewish couple to capture the joyous occasion of their wedding ceremony. Glass comes in selection of multiple colors to choose one (1) clear glass with either pink, blue or green specks, and one (1) cement mezuzah comes in choice of white or grey color.
- Pearhead “Mr.” and “Mrs.” wedding champagne flute set is the perfect finishing touch to any wedding reception, engagement party or anniversary celebration
- Includes two glasses, his and her champagne flutes with “Mr” and “Mrs” script details printed one on each
- These champagne wedding glasses make a wonderful bridal shower registry item or gift to any bride to be; they will look perfect with any summer weddings, winter weddings, rustic weddings or elegant weddings
- After the wedding day, place these glasses next to your favorite wedding photo for the perfect wedding keepsake décor you can always look at to remember your special day
- Flute dimensions: 2.5”W 9.5”H x 2.5”D; Holds 6 fluid ounce
How To Choose Your shardz wedding glass
If you want to purchase products like the shardz wedding glass, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your shardz wedding glass functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the shardz wedding glass?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right shardz wedding glass easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.